- Biogas and high blood pressure
- 11 ways to stay free of common colds
- Getting angry?
- The best medicine for your heart
- 15 ways to be your veggie
- The umbilical cord and hypertension
- Free radicals – avoid riots!
- What do blood pressure measures tell you?
- Luv thy heart
- Heal thy arteries
- Don´t be fooled
- Heart retreat day!
- What pressures you?
- Saying Yes to saying No
- Relax and enjoy
- The best cleaners in the world
- Lullaby for a Sweet Heart
- A grain of salt – a grain of truth
- Do you have the guts?
- Rocky ways
- About a bean and high blood pressure
- Successfully fighting off monsters
- 7 lies and 10 truths about exercise and hypertension!
- Smile and your heart smiles back
- A positive note on negativity
- Lessons to be learned
- The legacy of Elizabeth Cady Stanton
- The secret of the most nutritious juice on Earth
- 10 counts for freedom
- A plea for prevention
- Is stress really the main reason for high blood pressure?
- Intro into mechanics
- The miracle of arteries
- Check – Understand – Change!
- About the rivers and creeks of our body
Online Seminars soon coming up!
Tag Archives: seminars
Once upon a time there was a goat-herd somewhere in Yemen. His name was Kaldi. He had a considerable large herd of goats. One sunny day he travelled with his herd as usual through the deserts of Yemen. Suddenly, he observed how … Continue reading
“He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.” Friedrich Nietzsche The German philosopher actually did not believe in the … Continue reading
Have you met Mr. Strunz? Chances are that you have not. Chances are that he might have just taken over and you simply saw his good behind racing by. Well, I have met him though. At least in books. Mr. … Continue reading
Have you ever been to India, South America, China or African countries? These are probably the poorest regions on this planet – at least in regards to material wealth. People over there should be miserable, sad, wouldn`t you think? They … Continue reading
As the world is watching the consequences of the earthquake in Japan, there is but one people who is calm and focused despite a seemingly insurmountable disaster – the Japanese. Friends lost, families swept away, lovers torn apart, the suffering … Continue reading
In order to beat high blood pressure, you have to know exactly the mechanics of it, what it involves, which factors contribute, because the development of high blood pressure has many simultaneous roots, causes and mechanisms!!! Believe me, these are far … Continue reading