- Biogas and high blood pressure
- 11 ways to stay free of common colds
- Getting angry?
- The best medicine for your heart
- 15 ways to be your veggie
- The umbilical cord and hypertension
- Free radicals – avoid riots!
- What do blood pressure measures tell you?
- Luv thy heart
- Heal thy arteries
- Don´t be fooled
- Heart retreat day!
- What pressures you?
- Saying Yes to saying No
- Relax and enjoy
- The best cleaners in the world
- Lullaby for a Sweet Heart
- A grain of salt – a grain of truth
- Do you have the guts?
- Rocky ways
- About a bean and high blood pressure
- Successfully fighting off monsters
- 7 lies and 10 truths about exercise and hypertension!
- Smile and your heart smiles back
- A positive note on negativity
- Lessons to be learned
- The legacy of Elizabeth Cady Stanton
- The secret of the most nutritious juice on Earth
- 10 counts for freedom
- A plea for prevention
- Is stress really the main reason for high blood pressure?
- Intro into mechanics
- The miracle of arteries
- Check – Understand – Change!
- About the rivers and creeks of our body
Online Seminars soon coming up!
Category Archives: Facts about high blood pressure!
One of the reasons why people experience chronic high blood pressure is the state of their intestines. There are more creatures living in our intestines than the cells in our body. 100 Trillion bacteria call the gut their home. This … Continue reading
Free radicals – what are they and why does not anyone put them away? So many questions all being relevant, as they are a constant threat to our health and our arteries. They invade our bodies, destroy our precious cells and … Continue reading
What do these pressure values mean? Our arteries need a certain pressure,which is about 80 mmHG (millimeters of mercury)when resting, in order to get oxygen and nutrients to where they are required – in our toes as much as in our brain … Continue reading
Once upon a time there was a goat-herd somewhere in Yemen. His name was Kaldi. He had a considerable large herd of goats. One sunny day he travelled with his herd as usual through the deserts of Yemen. Suddenly, he observed how … Continue reading
Well, this certainly is not you, is it? Unfortunately, there are too many stereotypes out there about the way we are supposed to be if we suffer from high blood pressure. Do you know them? I am sure you have heard … Continue reading
Welcome to my first post! I would like to start my blog by letting you know the most important aspects about high blood pressure, which you probably did not know. 1) High blood pressure is vital to survive in threatening … Continue reading