- Biogas and high blood pressure
- 11 ways to stay free of common colds
- Getting angry?
- The best medicine for your heart
- 15 ways to be your veggie
- The umbilical cord and hypertension
- Free radicals – avoid riots!
- What do blood pressure measures tell you?
- Luv thy heart
- Heal thy arteries
- Don´t be fooled
- Heart retreat day!
- What pressures you?
- Saying Yes to saying No
- Relax and enjoy
- The best cleaners in the world
- Lullaby for a Sweet Heart
- A grain of salt – a grain of truth
- Do you have the guts?
- Rocky ways
- About a bean and high blood pressure
- Successfully fighting off monsters
- 7 lies and 10 truths about exercise and hypertension!
- Smile and your heart smiles back
- A positive note on negativity
- Lessons to be learned
- The legacy of Elizabeth Cady Stanton
- The secret of the most nutritious juice on Earth
- 10 counts for freedom
- A plea for prevention
- Is stress really the main reason for high blood pressure?
- Intro into mechanics
- The miracle of arteries
- Check – Understand – Change!
- About the rivers and creeks of our body
Online Seminars soon coming up!
Author Archives: gingerclub
One of the reasons why people experience chronic high blood pressure is the state of their intestines. There are more creatures living in our intestines than the cells in our body. 100 Trillion bacteria call the gut their home. This … Continue reading
10 ways to stay free of colds The color of the leaves are changing, the temperature drops, and we are all getting ready for our hibernation in winter time. As far as I know most of my colleagues and friends … Continue reading
Getting angry? Hello Don`t we just all know the feeling when things are getting a little out of control? The long line-up at the supermarket after a strenuous working day, the traffic-jam just when you have to get to an … Continue reading
Hello dear readers, Can you feel it, smell it, and sense it? Christmas season is approaching. The colder it is outside, the closer we get together for a cup of tea, the more we approach and cherish the warm spots … Continue reading
I guess we all know, just how good it is for our health and mind to eat fresh fruit and vegetables. Though, we do know it society at large does not seem to be prepared. Neither do the taste buds … Continue reading
Now, there are numerous occasions which potentially drive up our blood pressure. The art is to keep it in check which is sometimes hard…. I do not know about your vacation, but for me vacations have two purposes – namely to … Continue reading