- Biogas and high blood pressure
- 11 ways to stay free of common colds
- Getting angry?
- The best medicine for your heart
- 15 ways to be your veggie
- The umbilical cord and hypertension
- Free radicals – avoid riots!
- What do blood pressure measures tell you?
- Luv thy heart
- Heal thy arteries
- Don´t be fooled
- Heart retreat day!
- What pressures you?
- Saying Yes to saying No
- Relax and enjoy
- The best cleaners in the world
- Lullaby for a Sweet Heart
- A grain of salt – a grain of truth
- Do you have the guts?
- Rocky ways
- About a bean and high blood pressure
- Successfully fighting off monsters
- 7 lies and 10 truths about exercise and hypertension!
- Smile and your heart smiles back
- A positive note on negativity
- Lessons to be learned
- The legacy of Elizabeth Cady Stanton
- The secret of the most nutritious juice on Earth
- 10 counts for freedom
- A plea for prevention
- Is stress really the main reason for high blood pressure?
- Intro into mechanics
- The miracle of arteries
- Check – Understand – Change!
- About the rivers and creeks of our body
Online Seminars soon coming up!
Category Archives: Factors
There are numerous factors which influence the health of our arteries. Here are the most important ones: Fitness of muscles Let us start with the obvious one. As any other muscle you can train, you can also, believe it or … Continue reading
“Cum grano salis” literally translated “with a grain of salt” actually means “with a grain of truth”. This is about the truth about the most famous grain known to mankind – salt. No spice has ever gained so much importance in … Continue reading
It is our gutt feeling, we do have the guts to do something. These expressions symbolize the importance of our important organ. Yet, we are rarely conscious about our intestines. They just inhabit the center of our body, but attract little … Continue reading
Once upon a time there was a goat-herd somewhere in Yemen. His name was Kaldi. He had a considerable large herd of goats. One sunny day he travelled with his herd as usual through the deserts of Yemen. Suddenly, he observed how … Continue reading
Can you think of a liquid, which contains all the best nutrients in the world? Milk, beer, a smoothie? Yes, they all contain a lot of super ingredients for your health! They contain some vitamins, minerals, antioxidants…. The liquid I … Continue reading
Whenever I read articles about high blood pressure, I stumble upon this ghost “stress”. Stress is everywhere, chasing us wherever we go, whatever we do. Our enemy No 1 as it seems. The miracle cure: Relax, do sports, do yoga, do … Continue reading