- Biogas and high blood pressure
- 11 ways to stay free of common colds
- Getting angry?
- The best medicine for your heart
- 15 ways to be your veggie
- The umbilical cord and hypertension
- Free radicals – avoid riots!
- What do blood pressure measures tell you?
- Luv thy heart
- Heal thy arteries
- Don´t be fooled
- Heart retreat day!
- What pressures you?
- Saying Yes to saying No
- Relax and enjoy
- The best cleaners in the world
- Lullaby for a Sweet Heart
- A grain of salt – a grain of truth
- Do you have the guts?
- Rocky ways
- About a bean and high blood pressure
- Successfully fighting off monsters
- 7 lies and 10 truths about exercise and hypertension!
- Smile and your heart smiles back
- A positive note on negativity
- Lessons to be learned
- The legacy of Elizabeth Cady Stanton
- The secret of the most nutritious juice on Earth
- 10 counts for freedom
- A plea for prevention
- Is stress really the main reason for high blood pressure?
- Intro into mechanics
- The miracle of arteries
- Check – Understand – Change!
- About the rivers and creeks of our body
Online Seminars soon coming up!
Category Archives: What you can do!
I guess we all know, just how good it is for our health and mind to eat fresh fruit and vegetables. Though, we do know it society at large does not seem to be prepared. Neither do the taste buds … Continue reading
Free radicals – what are they and why does not anyone put them away? So many questions all being relevant, as they are a constant threat to our health and our arteries. They invade our bodies, destroy our precious cells and … Continue reading
Your heart has been working day in, day out without any rest or holiday since you were born. It has been there for you to keep you alive, to nourish you with all the oxygen, nutrients and glucose you needed … Continue reading
We brush our teeth every day. We open our mouth in the morning in front of the mirror and see how clean, white or filthy and yellow they are. Do we care? Yes, I guess we do. In 2005 the … Continue reading
Once upon a time in a far off land there was a beautiful princess who evaded death by the option of sleeping for years until a prince would come and break the spell. All the soldiers and servants would fall … Continue reading
“He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.” Friedrich Nietzsche The German philosopher actually did not believe in the … Continue reading
Have you met Mr. Strunz? Chances are that you have not. Chances are that he might have just taken over and you simply saw his good behind racing by. Well, I have met him though. At least in books. Mr. … Continue reading