- Biogas and high blood pressure
- 11 ways to stay free of common colds
- Getting angry?
- The best medicine for your heart
- 15 ways to be your veggie
- The umbilical cord and hypertension
- Free radicals – avoid riots!
- What do blood pressure measures tell you?
- Luv thy heart
- Heal thy arteries
- Don´t be fooled
- Heart retreat day!
- What pressures you?
- Saying Yes to saying No
- Relax and enjoy
- The best cleaners in the world
- Lullaby for a Sweet Heart
- A grain of salt – a grain of truth
- Do you have the guts?
- Rocky ways
- About a bean and high blood pressure
- Successfully fighting off monsters
- 7 lies and 10 truths about exercise and hypertension!
- Smile and your heart smiles back
- A positive note on negativity
- Lessons to be learned
- The legacy of Elizabeth Cady Stanton
- The secret of the most nutritious juice on Earth
- 10 counts for freedom
- A plea for prevention
- Is stress really the main reason for high blood pressure?
- Intro into mechanics
- The miracle of arteries
- Check – Understand – Change!
- About the rivers and creeks of our body
Online Seminars soon coming up!
Tag Archives: natural health
We brush our teeth every day. We open our mouth in the morning in front of the mirror and see how clean, white or filthy and yellow they are. Do we care? Yes, I guess we do. In 2005 the … Continue reading
“Cum grano salis” literally translated “with a grain of salt” actually means “with a grain of truth”. This is about the truth about the most famous grain known to mankind – salt. No spice has ever gained so much importance in … Continue reading
It is our gutt feeling, we do have the guts to do something. These expressions symbolize the importance of our important organ. Yet, we are rarely conscious about our intestines. They just inhabit the center of our body, but attract little … Continue reading
Once upon a time there was a goat-herd somewhere in Yemen. His name was Kaldi. He had a considerable large herd of goats. One sunny day he travelled with his herd as usual through the deserts of Yemen. Suddenly, he observed how … Continue reading
“He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.” Friedrich Nietzsche The German philosopher actually did not believe in the … Continue reading
Have you met Mr. Strunz? Chances are that you have not. Chances are that he might have just taken over and you simply saw his good behind racing by. Well, I have met him though. At least in books. Mr. … Continue reading