- Biogas and high blood pressure
- 11 ways to stay free of common colds
- Getting angry?
- The best medicine for your heart
- 15 ways to be your veggie
- The umbilical cord and hypertension
- Free radicals – avoid riots!
- What do blood pressure measures tell you?
- Luv thy heart
- Heal thy arteries
- Don´t be fooled
- Heart retreat day!
- What pressures you?
- Saying Yes to saying No
- Relax and enjoy
- The best cleaners in the world
- Lullaby for a Sweet Heart
- A grain of salt – a grain of truth
- Do you have the guts?
- Rocky ways
- About a bean and high blood pressure
- Successfully fighting off monsters
- 7 lies and 10 truths about exercise and hypertension!
- Smile and your heart smiles back
- A positive note on negativity
- Lessons to be learned
- The legacy of Elizabeth Cady Stanton
- The secret of the most nutritious juice on Earth
- 10 counts for freedom
- A plea for prevention
- Is stress really the main reason for high blood pressure?
- Intro into mechanics
- The miracle of arteries
- Check – Understand – Change!
- About the rivers and creeks of our body
Online Seminars soon coming up!
Category Archives: Emotional reasons
Getting angry? Hello Don`t we just all know the feeling when things are getting a little out of control? The long line-up at the supermarket after a strenuous working day, the traffic-jam just when you have to get to an … Continue reading
Hello dear readers, Can you feel it, smell it, and sense it? Christmas season is approaching. The colder it is outside, the closer we get together for a cup of tea, the more we approach and cherish the warm spots … Continue reading
Now, there are numerous occasions which potentially drive up our blood pressure. The art is to keep it in check which is sometimes hard…. I do not know about your vacation, but for me vacations have two purposes – namely to … Continue reading
The other day I was eating out in a restaurant. There is no secret that I am a vegetarian and thus I am always looking for great creations of God`s gifts. Mind you, finding a good vegetarian restaurant in Germany … Continue reading
Where I live there is a little lake nearby. Each year Canadian geese, ducks, and other birds arrive in spring. They chat about their long journeys, their adventures “en route”, the terrible weather conditions and the prettiest gals around. From March … Continue reading