- Biogas and high blood pressure
- 11 ways to stay free of common colds
- Getting angry?
- The best medicine for your heart
- 15 ways to be your veggie
- The umbilical cord and hypertension
- Free radicals – avoid riots!
- What do blood pressure measures tell you?
- Luv thy heart
- Heal thy arteries
- Don´t be fooled
- Heart retreat day!
- What pressures you?
- Saying Yes to saying No
- Relax and enjoy
- The best cleaners in the world
- Lullaby for a Sweet Heart
- A grain of salt – a grain of truth
- Do you have the guts?
- Rocky ways
- About a bean and high blood pressure
- Successfully fighting off monsters
- 7 lies and 10 truths about exercise and hypertension!
- Smile and your heart smiles back
- A positive note on negativity
- Lessons to be learned
- The legacy of Elizabeth Cady Stanton
- The secret of the most nutritious juice on Earth
- 10 counts for freedom
- A plea for prevention
- Is stress really the main reason for high blood pressure?
- Intro into mechanics
- The miracle of arteries
- Check – Understand – Change!
- About the rivers and creeks of our body
Online Seminars soon coming up!
Tag Archives: health
I am glad that there are organisations out there who deal with heart issues. No wonder, since the rate of cardiac arrests is constantly on the rise. I am happy to see, that they encourage self-help guidelines. These entail a balanced, trans-fat … Continue reading
Once upon a time in a far off land there was a beautiful princess who evaded death by the option of sleeping for years until a prince would come and break the spell. All the soldiers and servants would fall … Continue reading
“Cum grano salis” literally translated “with a grain of salt” actually means “with a grain of truth”. This is about the truth about the most famous grain known to mankind – salt. No spice has ever gained so much importance in … Continue reading
It is our gutt feeling, we do have the guts to do something. These expressions symbolize the importance of our important organ. Yet, we are rarely conscious about our intestines. They just inhabit the center of our body, but attract little … Continue reading
Have you met Mr. Strunz? Chances are that you have not. Chances are that he might have just taken over and you simply saw his good behind racing by. Well, I have met him though. At least in books. Mr. … Continue reading
Have you ever been to India, South America, China or African countries? These are probably the poorest regions on this planet – at least in regards to material wealth. People over there should be miserable, sad, wouldn`t you think? They … Continue reading