- Biogas and high blood pressure
- 11 ways to stay free of common colds
- Getting angry?
- The best medicine for your heart
- 15 ways to be your veggie
- The umbilical cord and hypertension
- Free radicals – avoid riots!
- What do blood pressure measures tell you?
- Luv thy heart
- Heal thy arteries
- Don´t be fooled
- Heart retreat day!
- What pressures you?
- Saying Yes to saying No
- Relax and enjoy
- The best cleaners in the world
- Lullaby for a Sweet Heart
- A grain of salt – a grain of truth
- Do you have the guts?
- Rocky ways
- About a bean and high blood pressure
- Successfully fighting off monsters
- 7 lies and 10 truths about exercise and hypertension!
- Smile and your heart smiles back
- A positive note on negativity
- Lessons to be learned
- The legacy of Elizabeth Cady Stanton
- The secret of the most nutritious juice on Earth
- 10 counts for freedom
- A plea for prevention
- Is stress really the main reason for high blood pressure?
- Intro into mechanics
- The miracle of arteries
- Check – Understand – Change!
- About the rivers and creeks of our body
Online Seminars soon coming up!
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Getting angry? Hello Don`t we just all know the feeling when things are getting a little out of control? The long line-up at the supermarket after a strenuous working day, the traffic-jam just when you have to get to an … Continue reading
Free radicals – what are they and why does not anyone put them away? So many questions all being relevant, as they are a constant threat to our health and our arteries. They invade our bodies, destroy our precious cells and … Continue reading
Where I live there is a little lake nearby. Each year Canadian geese, ducks, and other birds arrive in spring. They chat about their long journeys, their adventures “en route”, the terrible weather conditions and the prettiest gals around. From March … Continue reading
We brush our teeth every day. We open our mouth in the morning in front of the mirror and see how clean, white or filthy and yellow they are. Do we care? Yes, I guess we do. In 2005 the … Continue reading
Once upon a time in a far off land there was a beautiful princess who evaded death by the option of sleeping for years until a prince would come and break the spell. All the soldiers and servants would fall … Continue reading
“Cum grano salis” literally translated “with a grain of salt” actually means “with a grain of truth”. This is about the truth about the most famous grain known to mankind – salt. No spice has ever gained so much importance in … Continue reading