- Biogas and high blood pressure
- 11 ways to stay free of common colds
- Getting angry?
- The best medicine for your heart
- 15 ways to be your veggie
- The umbilical cord and hypertension
- Free radicals – avoid riots!
- What do blood pressure measures tell you?
- Luv thy heart
- Heal thy arteries
- Don´t be fooled
- Heart retreat day!
- What pressures you?
- Saying Yes to saying No
- Relax and enjoy
- The best cleaners in the world
- Lullaby for a Sweet Heart
- A grain of salt – a grain of truth
- Do you have the guts?
- Rocky ways
- About a bean and high blood pressure
- Successfully fighting off monsters
- 7 lies and 10 truths about exercise and hypertension!
- Smile and your heart smiles back
- A positive note on negativity
- Lessons to be learned
- The legacy of Elizabeth Cady Stanton
- The secret of the most nutritious juice on Earth
- 10 counts for freedom
- A plea for prevention
- Is stress really the main reason for high blood pressure?
- Intro into mechanics
- The miracle of arteries
- Check – Understand – Change!
- About the rivers and creeks of our body
Online Seminars soon coming up!
Tag Archives: hypertension
10 ways to stay free of colds The color of the leaves are changing, the temperature drops, and we are all getting ready for our hibernation in winter time. As far as I know most of my colleagues and friends … Continue reading
What do these pressure values mean? Our arteries need a certain pressure,which is about 80 mmHG (millimeters of mercury)when resting, in order to get oxygen and nutrients to where they are required – in our toes as much as in our brain … Continue reading
Your heart has been working day in, day out without any rest or holiday since you were born. It has been there for you to keep you alive, to nourish you with all the oxygen, nutrients and glucose you needed … Continue reading
I am glad that there are organisations out there who deal with heart issues. No wonder, since the rate of cardiac arrests is constantly on the rise. I am happy to see, that they encourage self-help guidelines. These entail a balanced, trans-fat … Continue reading
Our heart has to work day in, day out without getting a break. Even, when you are on vaccations, your heart will probably not get the rest, love and care it has been longing for for so long. This is … Continue reading