- Biogas and high blood pressure
- 11 ways to stay free of common colds
- Getting angry?
- The best medicine for your heart
- 15 ways to be your veggie
- The umbilical cord and hypertension
- Free radicals – avoid riots!
- What do blood pressure measures tell you?
- Luv thy heart
- Heal thy arteries
- Don´t be fooled
- Heart retreat day!
- What pressures you?
- Saying Yes to saying No
- Relax and enjoy
- The best cleaners in the world
- Lullaby for a Sweet Heart
- A grain of salt – a grain of truth
- Do you have the guts?
- Rocky ways
- About a bean and high blood pressure
- Successfully fighting off monsters
- 7 lies and 10 truths about exercise and hypertension!
- Smile and your heart smiles back
- A positive note on negativity
- Lessons to be learned
- The legacy of Elizabeth Cady Stanton
- The secret of the most nutritious juice on Earth
- 10 counts for freedom
- A plea for prevention
- Is stress really the main reason for high blood pressure?
- Intro into mechanics
- The miracle of arteries
- Check – Understand – Change!
- About the rivers and creeks of our body
Online Seminars soon coming up!
Tag Archives: systolic pressure
What do these pressure values mean? Our arteries need a certain pressure,which is about 80 mmHG (millimeters of mercury)when resting, in order to get oxygen and nutrients to where they are required – in our toes as much as in our brain … Continue reading
Have you ever been to India, South America, China or African countries? These are probably the poorest regions on this planet – at least in regards to material wealth. People over there should be miserable, sad, wouldn`t you think? They … Continue reading
20 minutes late for a CEO meeting? You are the main person presenting? The whole budget depends on your presentation? They are all waiting for YOU? Scary! We all know similar situations. The palms of our hands start sweating, our … Continue reading
The most important players of our High blood pressure scenario are our arteries. In order to deal with the disorder we should know a few things about them: Just like most of our whole body, our arteries are little miracles. … Continue reading
Congratulations! You have decided to take action against the underlying causes of your blood pressure or to prevent it altogether! There are a lot of things you can do after you have fully understood the mechanisms of it . Yet, … Continue reading
I would like to tell you a story: Long time ago there were rivers so crystal clean and blue that deer and bear loved to visit it to quench their thirst. Once they drank from the creeks and rivers they … Continue reading
Welcome to my first post! I would like to start my blog by letting you know the most important aspects about high blood pressure, which you probably did not know. 1) High blood pressure is vital to survive in threatening … Continue reading