- Biogas and high blood pressure
- 11 ways to stay free of common colds
- Getting angry?
- The best medicine for your heart
- 15 ways to be your veggie
- The umbilical cord and hypertension
- Free radicals – avoid riots!
- What do blood pressure measures tell you?
- Luv thy heart
- Heal thy arteries
- Don´t be fooled
- Heart retreat day!
- What pressures you?
- Saying Yes to saying No
- Relax and enjoy
- The best cleaners in the world
- Lullaby for a Sweet Heart
- A grain of salt – a grain of truth
- Do you have the guts?
- Rocky ways
- About a bean and high blood pressure
- Successfully fighting off monsters
- 7 lies and 10 truths about exercise and hypertension!
- Smile and your heart smiles back
- A positive note on negativity
- Lessons to be learned
- The legacy of Elizabeth Cady Stanton
- The secret of the most nutritious juice on Earth
- 10 counts for freedom
- A plea for prevention
- Is stress really the main reason for high blood pressure?
- Intro into mechanics
- The miracle of arteries
- Check – Understand – Change!
- About the rivers and creeks of our body
Online Seminars soon coming up!
Tag Archives: stroke
I am glad that there are organisations out there who deal with heart issues. No wonder, since the rate of cardiac arrests is constantly on the rise. I am happy to see, that they encourage self-help guidelines. These entail a balanced, trans-fat … Continue reading
The other day I was eating out in a restaurant. There is no secret that I am a vegetarian and thus I am always looking for great creations of God`s gifts. Mind you, finding a good vegetarian restaurant in Germany … Continue reading
“Cum grano salis” literally translated “with a grain of salt” actually means “with a grain of truth”. This is about the truth about the most famous grain known to mankind – salt. No spice has ever gained so much importance in … Continue reading
Once upon a time there was a goat-herd somewhere in Yemen. His name was Kaldi. He had a considerable large herd of goats. One sunny day he travelled with his herd as usual through the deserts of Yemen. Suddenly, he observed how … Continue reading
As the world is watching the consequences of the earthquake in Japan, there is but one people who is calm and focused despite a seemingly insurmountable disaster – the Japanese. Friends lost, families swept away, lovers torn apart, the suffering … Continue reading
Whenever I read articles about high blood pressure, I stumble upon this ghost “stress”. Stress is everywhere, chasing us wherever we go, whatever we do. Our enemy No 1 as it seems. The miracle cure: Relax, do sports, do yoga, do … Continue reading